We are delighted and very proud that our commitment to our employees has not only been very well received within the company, but has also been recognised by independent external organisations. As a company, we are continually enhancing our employee services and live by the philosophy of the PAYBACK principle.
We were awarded with the Top Employer certification in 2019 for the 13th time in a row.
We win the award year after year because we offer our employees excellent working conditions and career opportunities, along with an attractive salary and a range of additional benefits.
Click here to go directly to our company page on the Top Employers Institute website.
The Fair Company initiative is Germany’s largest and best-known employer initiative for students and young professionals. Companies participating in the Fair Company initiative offer young students and graduates valuable practical experience and are committed to meeting recognised quality standards and verifiable rules. They are awarded the Fair Company official seal every year for their responsible and transparent company culture.
We agree to be bound by the rules of the Fair Company initiative. That means:
- We offer students practical work placements suited to their professional career direction.
- We give trainees clearly defined tasks and objectives and assign them a dedicated contact person within the company.
- We employ trainees for a reasonable period of time.
- We do not offer work placements as a second-best option to graduates who have applied for a permanent job.
- We pay trainees an adequate allowance.
- We create transparency with regard to tasks, contacts and objective setting during the work placement and also in relation to rules and regulations.
Do you want to be a part of an extraodinary team? Find all jobs of our Group companies
PAYBACK frequently appears at many careers fairs. Our recruitment team is sure to visit your area soon! We look forward to meeting you at our exhibition stand. Find a list of upcoming dates here.