From the airport (Flughafen München)
Driving time: approx. 45-60 mins.
- Motorways A92/A9 towards Munich
- Inner ring road (“Mittlerer Ring”) towards Autobahn (motorway) to Lindau
- Enter the Trappentreutunnel and use right hand lane towards exit Laim/Heimeranplatz
- At the traffic light turn left into Leonhard-Moll-Bogen
- After approx. 200 meters right into Hansastrasse
- After approx. 800 meters left into Baumgartnerstrasse and left again into Pfeuferstrasse
- After approx. 1 km turn right into Heimeranstrasse
- Theresienhöhe 12 and the underground car park are right ahead
- Please use the public underground parking area (underground level 1 “UG1”) and from there proceed to reception on the ground floor.
From the main railway station (Hauptbahnhof, HBF)
Driving time: approx. 15 mins.
- Take Arnulfstrasse up to the junction with “Mittlerer Ring” (inner ring road)
- At the traffic lights turn left into Mittlerer Ring
- As you enter the Trappentreutunnel proceed as above.
By public transport
From the airport
Approx. 1 hour
- S-Bahn S1 or S8 to station “Hauptbahnhof” (HBF)
- From “Hauptbahnhof” by underground U4 or U5 to station “Schwanthalerhöhe”
- The entrance to Theresienhöhe 12 is right next to the exit of the underground.